Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Like a Diamond, Many Facets

I have had a most exciting and successful life with extraordinary education and a career as an Opera and Concert Artist, a Voice Builder / Voice Teacher, Author, Radio and Television Personality, Church Musician, Restauranteur, Acquisition and Development. It seems that I have done just about every job in the world.

I have to confess, I used to laugh when the students came into the Studio and say, "I had a terrible day, I'm a Bank Teller. You just wouldn't understand". I was a Bank Teller, I hated Monday Morning's $20,000.00 in one dollar bills. Been there, done that.

One of my greatest joys, besides Music, was building those little red brick houses as a child with Frankie Nosko. I now have the privilege and honor to build big brick houses as a man through the education and training of Harold Simon and Richard Robb.

We are excited about the Grand Reopening of Marc Alan Innes & Associates. We have some outstanding properties for you to die for. Just wait and see.

Marc Alan Innes & Associates LLC
Luxury Acquisition and Development
Http://2825ThePenthouse.yolasite.com
Http://marcalaninnesassociates.blogspot.com

No comments: